Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat?

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, November 1, 2012 0 comments

By Thecla Ojeifo
Something really funny happened to me today.
Well, I got up early as usual, made breakfast for the kids and then lunch for the house( i like to prepare everything at once so i can relax after church). Got the kids ready for church, then decided to get myself ready for church while the kids were having their breakfast.
I put on my LBD (little black dress) which has gotten a little bit smaller now by virtue of the fact that my bum has finally decided to curve up (after all those years of praying and fasting that my flat  bum would swell up while i watched with envy as my friends rolled with every step they took)lol.
Hubby playfully patted the new addition to our family (my bum of course) and gave me a knowing wink while i was hurrying to get us all out of the house on time. I put on my accessories and make-up while he took the kids outside to the car.
I quickly grabbed a cup of coffee and a slice of bread and cheese which i planned to eat in the car so we wouldn’t get to church late.
We had been driving for about 10 minutes when hubby looked me over and asked where my wedding ring was. I said i had removed it when i was preparing breakfast and it was probably in the pocket of the dress i wore before taking a bath.
He sighed and said that i am always losing my ring and that since the ring is gold it wont tarnish if i do a little cooking with it on.
I tried to make a little joke about how i was  actually waiting for a huge diamond ring which i swore would never leave my finger.
Truth is I’m not really big on rings, so every time i have to do some sort of housework i take it off and wear it only when going out. Its just me .
I’m always joking so i asked him if he thought my not wearing a wedding ring was license to flirt as it is with men.
We laughed as i reminded him of the new 6 foot2″ young male attendant at the supermarket where i shop for groceries who is always quick to flash his “32 “at married women. At first i thought the young guy was only being friendly but when a guy is always following you around paying compliments, saying how gorgeous you look in your dress or how your hairstyle brings out your beautiful face, you know something dey wrong.
I see how he brings smiles to the faces of women when he tells them how beautiful they look. One time he asked a lady if she was a plus size model cos she had all the attributes of being in front of a camera and the lady blushed till all her blood left her heart! Its a big supermarket so its easy to hide behind any of the aisles and ‘discuss’ and i accidentally bumped into a married woman taking his number down behind the electronics aisle and when i walked in, they had this uncomfortable look and quickly said bye to each other! I no be judge oh abeg, she probably wanted to invite him to fellowship or something like that!
My sister worked with a  real estate firm and said her MD  had an affair with his head of HR which lasted for 2 years until he got a new hot sexy PA. The head of HR was married with a child but was obviously in love with her MD for whatever reason, so it killed her when a prettier and single girl was getting all the attention from her boss. The affair was so open that the MD would call the PA into the office for quickies and they would re-appear after some minutes with gloss on his lips and her blouse buttoned the wrong way up! This office na wa, my sister quick quick resign before she turn to pillar of salt with look look.lol.
My very good friend told me about a married woman in her late 40’s who was having an affair with a young boy who had just joined the corporation. The day the bobo brought his wedding card to invite the office to his wedding, the woman collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital! (Thank goodness, the boy no bring his babe to the office, na another story we for hear).
So now, the question is why do women cheat, we always talk about how men cheat and all that so what is the deal with women?

0 comments:

Post a Comment